Wednesday, September 26, 2012

BECOMING A BETTER ME.....part 17

It seems I have heard all these things before, but for some reason I never learned much from them, or really felt like they made a difference in my life until now. When something becomes revelation to us it is alive in us, and has much more impact on us than mere information. Mark 4:24 say, "The measure of thought and study you give to the truth you hear will be the measure of virtue and knowledge that comes back to you—and more besides will be given to you who hear."

Here are the links to all the parts of this series of posts.

The Power of a Positive You
Teach Your Mind to Work for You
More Power to You
On-Purpose Thinking
I can do whatever I need to do in life through Christ.
God loves me unconditionally.
I will not live in fear.
I am difficult to offend.
I love people and I enjoy helping them.
I trust God completely; there is no need to worry.
I am content and emotionally stable.
God meets all of my needs abundantly.
I pursue peace with God, myself, and others.
I live in the present and enjoy each moment.
I am disciplined and self-controlled.
I put God first in my life.

Thank you Joyce. It has been a very interesting study.

I'm not where I need to be, but thank God I'm not where I used to be! God is so good!

No comments: