Monday, May 21, 2012

BECOMING A BETTER ME...part #5

"I have strength for all things in Christ Who empowers me [I am ready for anything and equal to anything through Him Who infuses inner strength into me; I am self-sufficient in Christ's sufficiency]." Philippians 4:13

My attitude and outlook before or as a situation occurs plays a bigger part in its success, then the actual event itself. I have gone around the same mountain many times because I continue to act in the same manner, expecting different results.

Admitting I am wrong isn't the problem. It's when I won't face the truth and continue to make excuses, that's the real problem.


I become easily discouraged and defeated. I dread things, fear the unknown and have allowed anxiety and fear to rule my life.


I've always liked the saying, "God never closes a door without first opening a window." It made me feel good and gave me momentary faith, but I didn't let my actions show that I believed it.

Some of the challenges we face may be very difficult, but we CAN bear all that comes our way with God by our side. God doesn't engineer the bad times, but He does use them to help you grow.

I am now a firm believer that He can make anything and everything work out for the greater good in the end.

I need to stop making excuses (complain, blame others, wish things were different and use self-pity) so that I can justify why I'm not doing something. It's such a waste of my time and energy.

I want to be partners with God. I need to do what I CAN do and let God take care of the rest.

I don't need ability as much as I need to show God that I am available and allow Him to work through me.

Miracles come in "cans" ----- our believe that we can do whatever we need to do through Christ.


I must joyfully accept each day as it comes, trusting God totally to enable me to do whatever I need to do.... THAT DAY.


I'm not where I need to be, but thank God I'm not where I used to be! God is so good!

No comments: