Thursday, June 26, 2008

How to deal with a crappy neighbor...Part 3



...if you haven't read part one read this first and then read this.

So, over the past week and a half Richard has knocked on the neighbor's door almost every day to try and set up a date to work on this fence, to no avail. He had almost resigned himself to having to write a note (what I originally wanted to do...) and leaving it on their door. Then tonight, at about 8:30 PM, we see "Lady's" son walking one of the dogs. So, Richard ran out to talk to him before he could escape back into the house.

Son was much easier to deal with, realised there was a problem, is off work this Sunday and agreed to help Richard fix fence. AMEN! I think we will finally have a resolution. Thank you God!

Say an extra prayer that all goes well and I'll let you know how things work out on Sunday.

4 comments:

Mama Smurf said...

Yeay for you! Good Luck!

I don't have this problem because none of my neighbors speak English...LOL!

Amy said...

I'll keep my fingers crossed!:)

Keep us posted!

Happy said...

GREAT!!

Heather said...

Good luck on Sunday!