Monday, March 19, 2018

HAPPY HOMEMAKER MONDAY


What's on my plate: My usual......a large cup of coffee and a bagel with peanut butter.

On my to do list this week:

1. Dump run for both my house and the Air BnB rental.
2. Laundry
3. Vacuum and dusting
4. Change kids beds
5. Paying bills
6. Sorting out kids dressers to find clothes that don't fit.
7. Trip to library with Andrew
8. Taping off kitchen to get ready to paint
9. IEP meeting for Andrew
10. My sister Karen is going to teach me to crochet

Currently Reading:
Carry On Warrior  by Glennon Melton
Shadow Prey by John Sandford

On the TV this week:

Real Houswives
Bull
Blacklist

The weather outside is:

Still cold and brisk. Another winter storm is headed our way on Thursday. I can't believe Wednesday is the first day of spring.

On the menu this week:

Baked Chicken, corn and stuffing
Skillet Meal
Taquitos
Soup and sandwiches
Mac-n-Cheese

In my craft basket:

Felting a beach scene and crocheting a scarf

On my camera:
Andrew is sliding "Nice to Kitty" down the bannister.

Bible Verse:
Whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God.  1 Corinthians 10:31

3 comments:

Luludou said...

would love to see your felted craft. You rent an Arbnb? we rented one in February for the first time and it went very well. Have a great week

threesidesofcrazy said...

Sorry you're scheduled to get a new storm on the first real day of Spring - hope it's a minor one. Sounds like a BUSY week - hope it's a GREAT one.

Jean said...

Your book title sounds interesting! I'm off to the library at some point this week, perhaps, I'll see if they have it. Hope you have a wonderful week!