"You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your mind, all your soul, and all your strength." Deuteronomy 6:5
Tuesday, September 13, 2016
Since retiring my style has gone from work casual to stay-at-home mom casual. I used to wear dresses and slacks 4-5 days a week, now I want comfort and having moved to New Hampshire from New Mexico, I am all about being warm, with fall and winter coming soon. Red is my new favorite color for this year.
1. I am in love with PEACOATS. I love this soft gray, but....
....this flashy red is cute too.
2. Next is this cute 2 tone infinity scarf. My neck is forever cold.
3. This cute fall vest would be a nice addition too. Red or green?
4. I also found this cute crossover sweater.
5. The RED hoodie would be comfy, cute and warm.
6. This snow flake sweater is too cute.
7. I love this large brown leather purse. I'm only showing the model so you can see the size.