Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Classroom Set-Up part 3

I spent today making TONS of copies, stapled, made reading logs, cut letters, and organized rotations....then I...
...put up the SUPER IMPROVERS board. Whole Brain Teaching here I come.
I sorted and put up the schedule cards I use.
For our first read aloud book I will let the kids choose from these two.
During MEET THE TEACHER DAY here is where I will collect many supplies the kids bring in.
I love the paper lanterns I found at THE DOLLAR STORE. I put these up today too.
We will be having PENCIL WARS this year.
I have this sign attached to the pass in basket. It really helped last year.

Tomorrow I hope to get my lap top so I can access my promethean board and get some flip charts ready.

1 comment:

Candye said...

I love the fact that you have scheduled Math as a morning subject while their brains are more likely to be rested. I abhor trying to teach Math in the afternoons when students can think of nothing except going home. I realize that, logistically speaking, it is impossible to always schedule core subjects in the mornings and special subjects after lunch, but I firmly believe that the students would greatly benefit should that ever happen.