Monday, October 15, 2012

GREAT IDEAS.....#2

Here is the second installment of the GREAT IDEAS I've found (and tried) during my blog hopping and PINTEREST addiction.

None of these are my original ideas.....but I take my hat off to whomever came up with them!


1. ...to clean your microwave.....mix 1 cup of vinegar with 1 cup of hot water and put this in the microwave for 10 minutes....crystal clean!


2. ...clean toilet bowls with WD 40. Spray it into the bowl and swish with a toilet brush....totally dissolves all the gunk.....


3. ....MAGIC ERASER...what doesn't it do?  What I've used it for.....scuff marks on floors and baseboards, grime on tennis shoes, tea stains, tarnish on silver, soap scum in shower, residue after removing stickers, rust spots, toilet bowl rings, cleaning car tires, pet and child stains on carpets, grass stains on shoes, marker, crayon and ink on all kinds of surfaces....


4. ...spray the top of guacamole with cooking spray and place in fridge to keep it green....


5. ... add a teaspoon of salt to a large plastic storage container about 2/3 full of water and stir before adding apple slices....no brown spots.


No comments: