Monday, October 15, 2012

UNPLUGGING....Feeling overwhelmed...


I've been feeling overwhelmed lately. I don't know how single parents do it! Or parents with more than one child. Richard is sick. We are trying to get a handle on Sam's allergies (coughing that keeps him up all night....when to use nebulizer and when it is really a cold) and not miss too much preschool. Full time jobs. Doctor's visits. Normal upkeep of the house....not very "upkeeped" right now. Remembering to eat. Time to pay bills, make phone calls, run errands. Lack of sleep. Projects. Trying to do it all and not doing any of it very well. Stressed. I have too many pans in the fire.....need to simplify.

Bye for now....

1 comment:

Donovan said...

My son had that same allergy cough a few weeks ago. None of us got much sleep and the nebulizer only helped for a little while. A good friend of mine recommended using nasal saline twice a day to help with recurrent ear infections. Though it wasn't really related to the cough, I think it is just helping him all around. Also, Benadryl helped him stop coughing and get good quality sleep. Good luck and I hope you're all well soon!