Friday, May 11, 2012

Just some random thoughts....


One ton of rock fits in a bathtub....more on this to come....


Two more weeks left of school......


I hate the dentist! Did you hear me...I HATE THE DENTIST! I would rather have a day of every gynecological exam know to man, IN A ROW....then having to go to the dentist! I don't think you heard me....I HATE THE DENTIST!

In my blog hopping time this week, I found:

* TROOP PETRIE. Pamela says, "I am first a child of God, Second a helpmate to my husband, third a mother to four blessings who I home school. I love to scrapbook and make cards. I enjoy tearing rooms apart only to re organize them and put them back together in a neater way. I love doing bible studies but it seems like I never finish them. I love being married to a Army man and most days I love the Army. I love moving and look forward to our next move. My husband and I were high school sweethearts. We are both from West Virginia."

* MY LITTLE LIFE. Mama M. says, "As a thirtysomething mother of five, wife to Mr. Wonderful, I try to enjoy life to the fullest and appreciate every day. I try my very, very hardest, not to take life too seriously...and I've learned, if you can't laugh at yourself, who can you laugh at?! Nothing pleases me more than watching my children have a good giggle! Aside from being a wife and mother, I also "moonlight" as a labor and delivery nurse. I'm quite certain that I have one of the best careers a girl could ever ask for...and if I'm not able to be home with my kiddos full-time, I sure am glad that I'm blessed with a "job" that I love! I'll admit, mothering 5 is a challenge, but the joy that it brings is worth all the heartache, chaos, stress and tears!!"

No comments: