Saturday, May 12, 2012
The top 5 things I look for in the blogs I follow...
1. ...a funny, sarcastic sense of humor. Explaining how your day REALLY went....with flat tires, surprises, arguments, lost phones and all.
2. ...some pictures. A post of just WORDS, WORDS, WORDS...does not hold my attention....don't get me wrong, I love to read, but I like to be connected to the blog visually too.
3. ...someone that posts a little about everything. If all you write about is your cat, Snowball, I won't stick around long.
4. ...an appealing font size and not too much clutter. I don't want to have to get a new contact prescription or be a member of MENSA to navigate your blog.
5. ...someone that posts, at least, once a week. If the date comes up as February 11, 1999, I don't even read the title of the post. Taking a blogging break is not the same things as a 10 year hiatus.
Labels: In My Opinion