Friday, May 11, 2012
COUNTING MY BLESSINGS
I am trying to be a more positive person. So I'm starting a record of my many blessings.
1. Hot showers.
2. Four solid nights sleep this week of 8 hours in a row.
3. My husband for keeping Sam quiet, so Mommy could have just a little longer in bed.
4. Pedicures, lotion, warm towels and pink toes....so relaxing.
5. Kisses from a 3 year old.
6. Kisses from a 43 year old.
7. A cool glass of iced tea.
8. Supportive coworkers.
9. A strong child with no major health issues.
10. A day where students do their work and I don't get cursed out.
11. Finding a reliable handyman.
12. Great sleeping weather.
13. My little boy saying, "Mommy, take a picture of me and put it on the bog."
14. A husband who makes me laugh.