Tuesday, January 25, 2011
30 DAYS OF TRUTH...DAY #23
WHAT DID YOU LEARN FROM THE DARKEST PERIOD IN YOUR LIFE?
I have had a few dark periods in my life. They have all definitely taught me something.
1. I am stronger then I thought I was.
2. I do not open up and make friends with people very easily and most read this as being stuck up, when it's really a protective mechanism.
3. God is there for me and he has never given me more then I could handle.
4. I live my life in fear a lot...fear of what people will think or say or do.
5. I have a wonderfully caring family.
6. I am smarter then I thought I was.
7. It's ok to ask for help.
8. Crying is not a sign of weakness.
9. I am loved.
10. I have an amazing groups of friends.
Labels: 30 DAYS OF TRUTH