Thursday, October 1, 2009

WEDNESDAY NIGHT

Wednesday night is slow.......the only two shows on are:

.....GLEE which is very "corny," but funny.

I love musicals and my husband HATES them. He says, "When in reality does something happen in your life, good or bad, and you break into song?" I have always loved musicals. The first one I fell in love with was, "THE SOUND OF MUSIC." I've seen CATS and LES MISERABLES. I'd LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to see THE LION KING. On DANCING WITH THE STARS they showed a one song performance of the CIRCLE OF LIFE and it was AMAZING!


...and...SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE. This is probably the night I'll watch it since there is nothing else on.....or...

...maybe I'll read a book and catch up on my sleep.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

WHAT WILL YOU BE WATCHING?

2 comments:

Kris said...

Agreed TV is slow on Wed.

Oh, and I've seen the Lion King (several years ago). IT WAS AWESOME!!!!! If you get the opportunity to go, do...you won't be sorry!

Megan Wagner said...

Wednesday night is a night where two of my favorites are on (as different as they may be): Criminal Minds and Glee. Starting in January, Psych will also be a Wed night feature.