Friday, June 5, 2009

GRILLING GOODNESS #10


GOLDEN GOODNESS posts an eight question MeMe on Fridays. Here are today's questions and my answers.

1. Do you like a scent that others might find strange? I think this question was referring to perfumes, but the first thing I thought of was MANURE! Yes, I love the smell of manure. My Dad is the same way!

2. Are you a pack rat or do you purge regularly? I am always purging. Three times a year I go through every closet and drawer and get rid of things we don't need. If I haven't worn it in a year I give it to GoodWill. Only the books I love get to live on my bookshelves and nic-nacs beware.

3. What is your favorite thing to do in the summer that keeps you out of the heat? I like to window shop or have an iced coffee.

4. What is your favorite number? Why? The first number that comes to my head is 3. I like the feel and look and three objects together.

5. What color do you choose most when painting your nails? My finger nails have french tips and are just clear and my toes are usually pink.

6. Have you done anything abnormal this week? Spent the better part of Thursday night emptying my stomach contents.

7. What's the best thing happening this weekend? Samuel rolled over.

8. Did you have to dissect anything when you were in school? A baby pig! YUCK!

1 comment:

Tina said...

1. Really? Manure? Yep...that's different! :)

2. I'm getting better at this!

5. Love a good French manicure!

6. Ugh..hope you're feeling better.

7. Yay Samuel!!

8. SO glad I didn't have to do this!!

Thanks for playing!! :)
Tina