Friday, June 5, 2009

...THAT'S HOW THE FIGHT STARTED!

I FORGET WHO'S BLOG I PULLED THESE FROM, BUT THEY ARE TOO FUNNY NOT TO SHARE!

One year, a husband decided to buy his mother-in-law a cemetery plot as a Christmas gift. The next year, he didn't buy her a
gift. When she asked him why, he replied, "Well, you still haven't used the gift I bought you last year!" And that's how the fight started.....
************************************************************************
My wife walked into the den & asked "What's on the TV?" I replied "Dust". And
that's how the fight started.....
************************************************************************
A woman is standing nude, looking in the bedroom mirror. She is not happy with what she sees and says to her husband, 'I feel horrible; I look old, fat and ugly. I really need you to pay me a compliment.' The husband replies, 'Your eyesight's damn near perfect.' And that's how the fight started.....
************************************************************************
My wife was hinting about what she wanted for our upcoming anniversary. She said, 'I want something shiny that goes from 0 to 200
in about 3 seconds. I bought her a scale. And that's how the fight started.....
************************************************************************
I asked my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' It warmed my heart to see her face melt in sweet appreciation.
'Somewhere I haven't been in a long time!' she said. So I suggested, 'How about the kitchen?' And that's how the fight started....
************************************************************************
My wife and I are watching Who Wants To Be A Millionaire while we were in bed.
I turned to her and said, 'Do you want to have sex?' 'No,' she answered. I then
said, 'Is that your final answer?' She didn't even look at me this time, simply
saying 'Yes.' So I said, 'Then I'd like to phone a friend.' And that's how the fight
started....
***********************************************************************
When I got home last night, my wife demanded that I take her someplace expensive.
So, I took her to a gas station. And that's how the fight started.....
************************************************************************
I tried to talk my wife into buying a case of Miller Light for $14.95. Instead, she
bought a jar of cold cream for $7.95. I told her the beer would make her look
better at night than the cold cream. And that's how the fight started.....
************************************************************************
My wife and I were sitting at a table at my high school reunion, and I kept staring at a drunken lady swigging her drink as she sat alone at a nearby table. My wife asked, 'Do you know her?''Yes,' I sighed, 'She's my old girlfriend. I understand she took to drinking right after we split up those many years ago, and I hear she hasn't been sober since.' 'My God!' says my wife.. 'Who would think a person could go on celebrating that long?' And that's how the fight started......
**************************************************************

No comments: