Saturday, April 25, 2009

SPOTLIGHT ON....#3....Adoption and Infertility Help

One of the things I find myself doing a lot is looking on sidebars and clicking on blogs other people like to visit. I'm usually attracted to the names first, then the theme and design of the blog. If it looks interesting, I'll bookmark it to investigate later. I usually go back a few times before it either gets deleted (those that I don't find interesting or don't post often) or added to my sidebar and to GOOGLE READER. I thought I'd start a new series where I tell you about a few of the new and interesting places I've found.

PASS ALONG CARDS "are the latest tool for adoptive couples to find potential birth parents. They can be given to friends, family members, neighbors, coworkers and church leaders in hopes that they will know of someone who is interested in placing a baby for adoption. The cards can include information such as the hopeful couple's blog address, adoption agency profile address, email address, caseworker's phone number, etc."

Infertility Etiquette was like a breath of fresh air to me. To anyone who is going through infertility and has people coming up to them with insensitive comments or for those that don't know what to say...send them to this site. I wish I had know about this page 2 years ago.

So those are my BLOG SPOTLIGHTS that, I think, you should visit! Tell me where you like to lurk and what your favorite blogs are and maybe I'll feature them here. Happy Hopping!

No comments: