Monday, January 12, 2009

Fun With Family...Part 2

Hi everyone! This is Samuel again! Read part 1 first to see the fun I've been having with my family.

Ok....to continue the story....my new family is very exciting and they love to have fun.

I really enjoyed meeting my cousins. This is a picture of Mommy with Mae.

Uncle Kevin told funny stories to Aunt Connie.....

....and then the music really get crazy and we started dancing!

I was so exhausted from dancing, that I had to lie down for a bit, but the twins were very exciting to watch.

Grandpa and Grandma had a fun time listening to all the funny stories too.

The party got so crazy that the police had to break it up....I'M JUST KIDDING!

This is my cousin, Heather's, fiance, Dominic. He was just catching a bite to eat before he headed out for the night shift. My cousins were very impressed by all the cool things on his belt.

So, that was my fun weekend...I hope you had fun too!

No comments: