Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The Bachelor...episode #2

If you saw the preview at the end of the last show, you know that it shows Jason proposing to a brunette.

So, if this is accurate, that means the following will be out:
Erica is cute, but too young and likes to drink too much....you better watch out....

I was surprised Sharon got chosen in the first place. She's trying to get the sympathy vote, by telling him she resigned from her job. HE, HOWEVER, VOTED HER OUT LAST NIGHT! 

I really liked Molly, but she says her "secret talent" is kissing....maybe she should keep that a secret and not share it so much.

Naomi is very firey.

Natalie is cute, but again too young.

Kari was very immature and wrote a ridiculous poem on the first show. Very embarrassing.

Lauren was giggley and I can't see her being a mom any time soon.

Of the eight that are left...
Stephanie is too old and boring. She's just trying to make people feel sorry for her because her husband died. She's trying way to hard to find a man.

Jillian is a contender and they had a lot of fun in the pool last night.

Lisa was nice, but chose to go home on her own because her grandmother is very sick.

Megan is a contender, but the other girls tried to vote her out. Jason really likes her.

Melissa is very immature.

Nikki is beauty pageant winner. To fake for me, but Jason calls her "stunning."

Raquel is odd to me. She tries to dance with Jason, but he's not into it. Plus she turns into a stalker and waits for him in the limo....and says she can tell there is a connection and Jason is "the one." HE ALSO VOTED HER OUT LAST NIGHT! Sorry, you'll have to find another one.

Shannon admits to sounding like a stalker....hmmm...if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck.....she keeps telling Jason she is ready to be a mom. She's trying way to hard.

Now it's down to 12. Why do these girls always seem shocked when it becomes an emotional roller coaster?

1 comment:

Amy@theredheaddiaries.blogspot.com said...

Just found your blog. I have read all about the birth of your son and just wanted to let you know how much it touched me. I am also adopted. My parents got me when I was 8 weeks old. Being a mom myself now I can't tell you how much I appreciate what my birth mother did by giving me a wonderful home. I look forward to watching your beautiful little boy grow. I know it seems like sleep will never come but trust me it will. If the mylicon drops are not working there are prescription drops that the doctor can give. Our third needed these. The doctor was a little hesitant to give them to us but we only used them when we absolutely had to. And you'll love this....one of the side effects is drowsiness :)