Sunday, January 11, 2009

Fun With Family...Part 1

Hi, everyone! This is Samuel....my mom wanted me to write a post about the fun we had with our family yesterday....

Aunt Connie and Uncle Mark came to see me yesterday. Aunt Connie wants another baby just like me, but Uncle Mark says two is enough.

I also got to meet my cousins Mae and Abigail. They will be 5 years old in May.

Then my Aunt Connie played us a tune on her ukulele. She got this as a gift when she retired from the Air Force, a week ago.

My cousins danced around while the music played.

My cousin, Heather, loves holding me. She tried on her wedding dress for us too, but I can't show you that here or her fiance might see it.

My cousins had a fun time wrestling on the floor. When I get bigger, I'll get to play this game too.

Come back tomorrow for part 2, to see what other fun I had with my family.

2 comments:

Suz said...

Oh I'm so glad to find your blog (through Debbie!)

Can't wait to go back and read the whole thing!

And I have a special fondness for NM. I lived in the mountains in Cloudcroft for 4 years as a child - wonderful memories!

Amy said...

I love Samuel's little striped suit. So sweet!

And his dark hair is a lot like my Daniel's hair when he was a baby.

*Sigh*

Sweet memories.....

Give Samuel a kiss for me.

God Bless,
Amy:)