Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Ditto...thanks for saying how I feel Bri!

I saw this recently on Bri's blog. I thought it was very funny and I'll just say, "Now stop asking!"

Top 10 things that didn’t help us get pregnant…

10. Having sex every day, every other day or any other combination
9. Reading books on how to get pregnant
8. Doctors and 1200 injections
7. When people ask, “when are you going to start having kids?”
6. Begging, pleading, crying, bargaining
5. Laying with my legs in the air
4. Abstaining from alcohol, hot tubs, roller coasters, and boxer shorts
3. Rubbing bellies with pregnant women
2. Donor eggs
1. Just RELAXING


1 comment:

Becky said...

AMEN!! HALLELUAH!!! I HEAR YA'!!!!
Funny and OH SO TRUE!!!!
I could add quite a few more!!!
*Go on a nice, long get away.
*Hang over the edge of the bed and let gravity work!
*Lots of vitamins!
*IUIs
*ADOPTING!!!!!!!!!!!! (Has apparently worked for some but, not most!!!) UGH!!