Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Baby Gifts

My sister, Genie, is having a baby shower for me this Saturday. A couple of my friends, Jessica and Jennifer, can't make it (They'll be in Vegas!), so they gave me gifts early.



I love the bouncy seat. Now I have two and I can leave one at the sitter's house. Thanks Jessica.



I especially like the picture frame! I can't wait to start snapping photos and see how Sam changes over the first 12 months. Thanks Jennifer.

I can't wait to show you all the pictures from Saturday! Check back!

9 comments:

Beachy Mimi said...

I hope you have a great shower!

Breanne said...

How fun - hope you have a wonderful time at the shower. Great gifts!

happymomof2 said...

I love the adoption stickers, I saw them at Archivers this past weekend. I wish they had been around or I had seen them with my two little ones! Congratulations and enjoy your shower.

Anonymous said...

Are you registered somewhere?? Your SBP

My Goodness said...

What great goodies! :)
Congratulations!

Amy said...

What great gifts! You have so many wonderful things to look forward to. How exciting!:)
I'm so thrilled for you and your sweet husband.

God Bless,
Amy:)

Reggie Boppy said...

A baby shower! How exciting :) I hope it's wonderful.

Jackie @ Our Moments Our Memories said...

That bouncy seat is the best...you (and Samuel, of course!) will love it! Can't wait to see what all you get at the shower!

L L said...

What wonderful gifts! Looking forward to seeing pics and reading updates about your shower.