Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Poor O.J.?!?


According to this article on the front page of COMCAST, O.J. was treated unfairly.

His attorney says, there were judicial errors and insufficient evidence. That there were mistakes made in jury selection, and they were limited on cross-examination of witnesses. He goes on to say that the jury foreman should not have been on the jury because he had prejudices about O.J. from the trial 13 years ago. His lawyer also says that O.J. is being held at the Clark County jail in a 7-by-14-foot cell and has little contact with other people.

POOR O.J.!?!

There are so many things I could say about this, but I don't know where to start. I'm also afraid that if I go off on this, my eye-balls may explode! Ugghhhh!


2 comments:

Mama Smurf said...

I hear ya. That man should be in jail if no other reason than he's made my skin crawl for the last 13 years.

Amy said...

Preaching to the choir here!;)

I agree with you and mama smurf completely.;)

God Bless,
Amy:)