Monday, June 30, 2008

Bachelorette Update...


GRAND BAHAMA ISLAND.........FANTASY SWEET DATES!

JEREMY, "Mr. Perfect, on paper"...very nervous...oohh Deanna ugly shawl! I don't feel the connection with them. Fantasy Sweet...He may be in love with her, but I don't feel that from her. She has a connection with him because of their parents' deaths, but that isn't enough. He's a nice guy and cute, but there is just something missing.


Grand Bahama Island with Jason...he's so "sweet"...they fit together so well! I love how excited he is with life. He is so hot! What is up with Deanna and that color green...I hate it on her. Things are so easy with Jason...conversation, fun, feelings....HE HAS ALWAYS BEEN MY #1! They seem to have a real friendship and a great attraction. He's got my vote.

JESSE is too much a little boy...not ready for marriage. At least he realizes he's not 15 anymore...but he doesn't have a plan after snowboarding...I don't see him as husband material.

At least she wore a cute dress for the rose ceremony....Jesse got the first rose, are you kidding me! Jason get the second...thank God. I feel so sorry for Jeremy. He was really broken hearted. At least he wasn't a jerk like Graham. It's so hard when you love someone and they don't love you back. Jason and Jesse are SO, SO different!

HERE WE GO TO THE ...MEN TELL ALL...

RON is the one I like the LEAST...he is a total butt head. Tries to be more then he is. SORRY NOT IMPRESSED!

TWILLEY, I'm sorry...I could never get past, "I love you Twilley." Are you kidding me?!

The Oyster Farmer....sorry forgot his name...way to shy.

JEREMY...I think he has some social skill problems too...most of the guys didn't like him. I think losing his mom and dad really changed him and he didn't adjust well from that point on. He's a truly good guy.

GRAHAM...is definitely cute, but not open...so shut off...not being a good communicator is a big RED FLAG...CHRIS HARRISON had some great comments. He likes to argue.

DEANNA IS UP...I think she's explaining herself well, but these guys want a reason that is more concrete. Love isn't concrete...it's just there or it's not there! At least this one will end in an engagement!

WHO WILL DEANNA CHOOSE? WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK?

4 comments:

NotTheMama said...

Wow, this show still comes on? Hubby and I haven't had cable/satellite for more than a year! ;)
Thanks for reading & commenting on my blog. I hope you don't have to wait very long for your precious bundle to arrive! Praying for you too

Jackie said...

Jason. It better be Jason. If she picks Jesse, well, I am going to boycott the show.

Ok, not really. You can't keep me away from all this contrived drama! :)

Ashley said...

Jason all the way!!! No doubt!!!

Christy said...

I just got to watch the show (I missed it Mon) but I am really torn between the 2! They both seem to be really great guys. I have no idea who she will pick, but can't wait to find out!