Monday, June 30, 2008

HELP RAISE THE SPIRITS OF A BLOGGER FRIEND


Over the rest of the summer stop in as much as you can and visit AMY. She has to have back surgery this Thursday, July 3rd, and will return home on Friday. What a crappy way to have to spend your holiday. Then she has to be on bed rest for 2 weeks (only out of bed to shower and pee). Then she has 2 more weeks of bed rest, where she can as least walk around the house a bit. Her husband, Shannon, will be moving the computer into the bedroom so she can still blog. I want to keep her spirits up and let her know we are all praying for her. Let her know how jealous of her you are, that she gets the summer off from her cleaning duties. She has a great blog too!! Thanks!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Tracey, thank you, friend!
I am covered in chill bumps right now.
I hopped over here to see your new post, and couldn't believe it when I saw my own face.
You are so thoughtful!
Thank you for your well wishes and prayers for me.
I am truly humbled.
God Bless,
Amy:)

sa061545@bellsouth.net said...

Tracey,
I'm Sandra, Amy's mom (In My Life).
What a sweet thing you did on your blog asking others to check in on her. She's my baby girl even if she's grown and I just want her to feel better! Thanks so much for being so thoughtful!
Love,
Sandra :)