Sunday, January 11, 2009

GOD HEAR OUR PRAYERS #26

My mother has always had a prayer list and I've now started one of my own. So each Sunday I will publish the prayer requests of anyone who e-mails me. Please keep us updated as God answers your prayers too.

Who we are praying for this week...

* K-the birthmother of our baby
* my mother's health and well being
* healing for Amy, her mom (knee surgery) dad (heart surgery) and Allie
* Ashley needs prayers for her and her sick family
* Bri's hubby's job situation.
* Becky's friends R and J did not get the baby they had hoped to adopt. Pray for their heartache and that the precious baby girl will be well cared for as her situation does not sound stable! Also pray for her sister, who has MS and is not doing well. She is deciding whether or not to begin a new course of treatment that is very high risk.
* Lisa - prayers for "A's" health, baby and adoption.
* Patti - for their adoption placement soon
* Peace says, "I ask for prayer that any confusion be cleared, and that the way be made straight for my 2 little relatives to come home to us. I also ask for prayer for their biological Mother, (she is addicted to drugs), and their current Foster Family's health and well being during this time of transition."
* Lisa - guidance for hubby & adoption plans to fall into place
* Uplift Michele's spirits
* Reggie Boppy - please match us with a birthmom soon
* Dawn - husband to hear God and find his way to Him
* Trace's baby efforts
* Christy prayers and praise
* Rebel may your troubles end soon and blessings for Turtle
* our economy
* all service men and women that they may come home soon

Prayers that have been answered:
* Stellen is healthy and home
* Samuel has been with us 5 weeks

E-mail me if you have someone for me to add to the weekly prayer request. God Bless.

Photobucket

No comments: