Sunday, August 9, 2015

Pinterest Inspired Outfits #2

Since I had a lot of fun posting my Pinterest Inspired Outfits yesterday, I thought I'd give it another try.
Here is the first one from Pinterest.
I have a very similar dress. I bought it at the beginning of last summer, but it was way too long, so I had to hem it.
To make it a little more work friendly, I put a black tank top over it and a jean jacket. Cute!
Here is the second Pinterest outfit.
Here is my version. My heals are much shorter and the skirt is a little longer.
Here is #3 from Pinterest.
Mine is a little shorter this time and not cinched at the waste. I put on a scarf with it too.
Here it is without the scarf. I could try a belt with it too.

I'm off to look through my closet again, but for now I'd love to hear your opinion on these.

1 comment:

Connie said...

I really love the third outfit. Like the first one for cooler weather. The middle one is not the right proportions for a petite frame. IMHO.