Thursday, July 30, 2015

STITCH FIX REVIEW BOX #1


Stitch Fix is a monthly service that sends you clothes based on your styling profile. You don't have to buy anything, but there is a $20 styling fee if you send it ALL back. If you keep any of the pieces, the $20 is deducted from you balance. If you keep all 5 pieces 25% is deducted from your total.

So, after you fill out the styling profile, you pick the date you want to receive your clothes. They recommend you have a Stitch Fix board on Pinterest that they can access so they know what kinds of clothes interest you. You can also tell them if you are looking for something specific.

Keep the items you like and return the rest in the pre-paid mailing bag and drop it at any USPS mailbox. There is free shipping both ways. You leave feedback for your stylist about what you liked and disliked and then you can schedule another box.

I usually shop at Target, Old Navy, Burlington Coat Factory, Ross and Maurice, but I decided to give this a try.

Here is what I got in my first box.


These style cards show what can be paired with the items in my box.
I also got a personal note from my stylist.

I love the Gilberto Loop Fringe Necklace.
Cute with the maxi dress. I really like the necklace....it's a keeper! Only $8.
This is the Astra Sleeveless Maxi Dress. It's cute, but a little long and I don't really like the banding around the middle. I also like v-necks better on me.
This is me doing my pose!
Super models watch out!
I tried on the Martina Slub Knit Open Cardigan, but it was too long.
I liked this Rolfe Knit Back Top, but I like v-necks better. This is also a pair of Glenda Straight Leg Jeans, but they were not small enough and they were $98....GULP!
Also it was a little baggy.

So, for my first time I am only keeping the necklace....I'll try this again....I figure it will take the stylist a few times to get my size and style just right.

Now I put all the items that I'm not keeping into a prepaid mailer, fill out a survey of how I liked everything, leave a not for my stylist of what I would like next time and set the next date for a box to arrive. It was fun!

What did you think of my fix this month? Are you ready to get your fix on? If you want to try it out please use this referral link. For each friend who signs up and orders, I will get a $25 credit.

No comments: