Friday, July 26, 2013

This post is brought to you by Pinterest

I have used so many ideas from Pinterest that I had to give them credit in the title.
 Here is our Talking Ball. You toss it to someone and they have to answer one of the questions.

Here are the TEN posters I made today. They have to be laminated and them I can put them up.
I also got this idea from Pinterest. In the supply area I have a can of sharpened and dull pencils.
I also bought a heavy duty pencil sharpener.
Here is the supply area. I added the calendar bulletin board and the objectives poster today.
On the metal cabinet next the supply area will be the daily schedule on one door and daily homework on the other.
I also spent some time getting all the cubbies the same size.
I must have a sickness....I love making posters and bulletin boards.

1 comment:

happymomof4 said...

Awesome ideas!!! I'm going to share with my sister in law she is a middle school English teacher.