Thursday, July 25, 2013

New Classroom...Day 3 of the set up!

I had fun today putting up bulletin boards, posters and doing some more organizing and moving of stuff.

This is a cubby shelf turned sideways. I took out the shelves and turned it sideways and it fits perfectly under the bulletin board for math.

Then I put up the number line and a place value chart above it.

This is the reading corner.


I found a soft ottoman, a backrest pillow and 2 plush pillows on clearance, only $12.00 in all.

This will be the computer area.

I moved the supply area over by the cubbies.


Here is the view from across the room.

I made 5 posters that are waiting to be laminated. Here are all the posters I have to put up tomorrow.

It's slowly coming together.

1 comment:

happymomof4 said...

Looking good!!!! It's really coming along:) I love a bargain too!