Thursday, July 4, 2013
June has just flown by!
The month was taken up with a great vacation in California, new floors installed, many afternoons at the pool, a mole removal for Sam, a trip to the zoo and my sister visiting from New Hampshire.
I don't feel exhausted from teaching last school year and I am actually feeling motivated to start planning again. Now to find the time.
It's been nice to:
* totally ignore my school books
* get up whenever my brain awakens for the day (or Sam decides it's time...)
* drink my coffee leisurely, while watching Good Morning America
* catch up on cleaning tasks
* get errands done
* garden a little
* make phone calls
* lounge by the pool for a few hours
* take a walk
* read a book
* be a mom