Tuesday, January 1, 2013
GOALS FOR 2013
* Have one date day/night a month.
* Have time (coffee/lunch/shopping etc.) with a friend once a month.
* Volunteer one hour a week at the new retirement community that is close to my house.
* Continue to save $500 + a month toward updating our house and then our move back to New Hampshire in the summer of 2015.
* Review investments and decide what to do with Richard's old 401K
* Get hired by an elementary school close to my house. Middle school is for the birds. God has me here for a reason and I have learned a lot, but I know it is not where I should be.
* Investigate potentially getting out of teaching in 2015 and doing something else.
* Volunteer with the church once a month
* Listen in my car to an audio bible
* Cook one new recipe a month
* Walk 20-30 minutes every day
* Read 40 books
* Complete my doll house I started back in 2006
* Teach Sam how to swim
* Replace carpeting in bedrooms and put laminate in living area
* Replace fire door to garage
* Repaint master and front door
* Get exhaust fan in front bathroom fixed
* Install new microwave over stove
Labels: All About Me