Sunday, December 30, 2012

"I DON'T LIKE IT. I LOVE IT!"

We officially said good bye to Sam's crib. He now has a BIG BOY BED, with just a temporary side rail. He even has his own bedside table and a new lamp. When Sam saw his new room completed he said, "I don't like it. I love it!"
In this corner we put his easel...
....and more toy storage on the other side of the room. I got a new lazy boy for the living room and the old one has been moved to Sam's room too. Occasionally I sleep in Sam's room, when he's not feeling well, and it will be much more comfortable then the flat chair and ottoman (now back in the living room) that used to be here.
Now our extra room has space for me to spread out a little and use to plan for school and do DIY projects.

I took two trips to GoodWill with all the stuff we got rid of. It feels refreshing to declutter for the new year.

2 comments:

birthmothertalks said...

It looks nice.

Jeremy Bates said...

Hey, it looks good! I used to always take things to Goodwill when I was in the states. Here in Manila all I have to do is set it by a curb and whoosh! it's gone within minutes.