Monday, August 20, 2012
COUNTING MY BLESSINGS
127. Having a principal that is not a dictator or a micromanager.
128. Getting a raise.....ha ha. Teacher Humor!
129. New friends.
130. The Disney Channel.
131. A chance every day to begin again.
132. My son calling me in the morning to tell me he loves me.
134. Flavored cough medicine.
135. Cool nights for sleeping.
136. Growing savings account.
137. Lay away.
138. A good book.
139. No traffic while commuting.
140. Preschool teachers that make your child feel safe and successful!