Tuesday, April 24, 2012

A-Z BLOGGING CHALLENGE: U is for UNDERSTANDING WHY?






On good days I GIVE IT TO GOD! On bad days I struggle with UNDERSTANDING WHY a lot!

* Why am I here?
* Why does my back hurt?
* Why is Sam not sleeping through the night anymore?
* Why is it so hard for me to forgive?
* Why can't I get through to these middle schoolers?
* Why are some people so mean?
* Why isn't the government held accountable more often?
* Why should my pay be based on standardized test scores?
* Why am I so tired?
* Why isn't Sam potty trained yet?
* Why aren't there more hours in the day?
* WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY?

1 comment:

Juli said...

The government isn't held accountable because that is the society we live in. Sadly, we've become a nation of pointing the finger the other way. Everything just "happens" to us, instead of realizing that it was a choice. Either a choice that caused it to happen, or a choice of how we react.

*sigh*

My biggest why today is WHY I don't have more chocolate in the house. Of course, I know the answer, I just wish I had some.