Friday, April 20, 2012
5 QUESTION FRIDAY!
Mama M. at, MY LITTLE LIFE, has posted her 5 questions for Friday. Here are my answers:
1. Groceries are high right now what is easiest way you have found to cut back?
My number one way is by buying more generic brands. Some things I refuse to go cheap on, like toilet paper, but most other things the cheaper version is just as good.
Another thing is to buy less snacks, sweets and soda....which is healthier anyway.
The other way is that I STICK TO MY LIST and I do not impulse shop.
2. What are the top 3 things on your "bucket list"?
* Vacation in Tahiti
* Pay off our house
* Publish a book
3. Would you rather give up AC or heat?
This was an easy question....AC! I am always cold and we actually save money in the summer because I only use the AC when absolutely necessary.
4. What's your favorite cocktail?
KAHLUA AND CREAM
5. What was your first job and how old were you?
I starting babysitting when I was 13 years old for a couple that had 3 little girls. I spent 8-9 hours a day at their house and I made $1 an hour.