Monday, March 12, 2012

CONFESSION TIME


1. I'm addicted to HIDDEN PICTURE GAMES like this one...

2. I hate cooking! I like it to be quick and easy. I have never found it fun to spend an hour or more preparing something to eat. I love snacking. I like sweets, pasta, chicken, salads and fruit. I have a very hard time motivating myself to prepare meals. Some of my excuses are: my son is picky, I don't know what to make, my husband won't eat leftovers, my husband works late...hmmm...let's just blame it on my husband.

3. I  HATE politics! "Politicians are like diapers, they both need changing regularly and for the same reason." It's always the same old crap. Everyone says they are nonpartisan/bipartisan, but no one really is and everyone says they are going to change the country, but no one really does. Everyone says they are going to make REAL changes, but it never happens.

4. It drives me nuts when people don't use your/you're and 's correctly.

5. STANDARDIZED TESTING was created by the DEVIL!

6. I hate MOST sports! (Basketball, Wrestling, Pool, Archery, Soccer, Rugby, Motorcycle Racing, Automobile Racing, Bike Racing, Horse Racing (....any kind of racing...the same track over and over again just drives me nuts.), Rowing, Sailing, Badminton, Baseball, Boxing, Tennis, Water Polo, Bowling, Racket ball, Golf (kill me now!), Hunting, Weight Lifting, Hockey, Yachting, Lacrosse, Fishing, Rodeo Riding....Yes, even football. Now if the sport could be boiled down to the highlight reals...that I enjoy! Most Olympic sports I do like, except for Curling. That's just crazy! I guess the sport needs to be more exciting for me to like them...like: Karate, Hang Gliding, Parachuting, Skiing, Skating, Hang Gliding, or Horseback Riding.

7. I love TV (DIRECT TV). I love being able to skip commercials, not missing something because the phone is ringing, the price and the variety. I love reality tv (Bachelor, Real Housewives, Operation Repo, 19 Kids and Counting, Cake Boss, Big Brother, Undercover Boss, Tabitha's Takeover, Pawn Stars etc....), HGTV (House Hunters), TruTV, Castle, Dancing With the Stars, court tv, Unforgettable, Hell's Kitchen, Kitchen Nightmares, The Mentalist....I could go on and on. On a normal day I watch TV from about 7-9 (sometimes 10) p.m. Plus we get movies from Net Flix. No, Sam is not watching all this too. He is in bed. He only gets to watch shows like Chuggington, Mickey Mouse Club House or Mike the Knight (something like that) on Nick Jr. or the Disney channel.

8. My WORSE character flaw is......impatience!

9. I love CHEESE...the stinkier the better!

10. I hate cleaning the bathrooms!

No comments: