Friday, August 26, 2011

If you read my blog...

I got this idea from Melanie. I too have been doing less blogging lately. I love it when I have the time, but with a very busy 2 1/2 year old and my job at my new school, I am finding less and less time in my day to write.

I am curious....What brought you to my blog? How did you find it?

Did you adopt or are you thinking of adopting? Are you a birthparent? Do you have some other connection to adoption? Tell me a little about yourself.

Is there anything you wish I would write about or write more/less about? What has kept you interested in it?

Thanks for the input.

3 comments:

birthmothertalks said...

I am a birthparent but the name kind of says that. I don't remember how I found your blog. I admit I don't comment much but I do stop in to read it from time to time. I enjoy reading the challenges of teaching and love reading about open adoption.

happymomof4 said...

Hi! I'm not sure how I came to find your blog?! I've been reading for some time and enjoy your blog. I'm an adoptive parent myself, and a former teacher so I relate to a lot you write about!

Jessica said...

I've been reading for so long, I don't remember how I found you! It was before Sam was born, so I know it was adoption that brought me here. I think our two boys are just days apart and we were going through the exact same things at the exact moments!

I love reading here regularly. I really do love the teaching stories. I think you as a working mom makes me think we're kindred spirits...like you understand some of the toughness (and joy) that comes along with that.

Keep it up!