Wednesday, April 6, 2011

THE ABC'S OF TRACEY

A: Age...43, but I tell everyone I'm 45
B: Bed size...Queen...I love our sleep number bed...me 50...him 35
C: Chore you dislike...cleaning the bathrooms...boys are gross!
D: Dog...a boxer named, Menlo and three cats: Jynx, Autumn and Cynder
E: Essential to start your day....hot shower and coffee
F: Favorite Color...blue...then green
G: Gold/Silver...silver...changed all the knobs/hinges from brass to nickle.
H: Height...5'2"
I: Interests and hobbies...writing, zentangles, reading, crafts, yardsaling
J: Junk food...salt and vinegar chips and chocolate chip cookies
K: Kids...my amazing little 2 year old, Sam
L: Live in what state...New Mexico
M: Mother's Name...Mary, and my Dad's name is, Dick
N: Nickname...Sweetie-Babe...but my Daddy is the only one who uses it
O: Own or rent...own
P: Pet Peeves...Being late and all these
Q: Quote...When the Lord closes a door, somewhere He opens a window.
R: Righty or Lefty...Righty
S: Siblings...Kurt, Kent, Karen, MaryKay, Genie, Mark and John
T: Time you wake up...5:45 on the weekends and 4:45 during the week
U: Ultimate dream vacation...would love to go to Tahiti one day
V: Veggies you don't like...broccoli, brussel sprouts, cabbage, cauliflower
W: Weight...100 lbs.
X: X-rays...broke my wrist in high school
Y: Yummy foods you make...calico beans and 6 lbs. sweet potato pie
Z: Zoo animal favorite...gorilla and seal

2 comments:

stART said...

LOL - I really DO feel like I know you now! *G*

happymomof4 said...

LOL! So, so true about cleaning the bathrooms and boys-UGH!!! And it is only going to get worse when your little one starts potty training. My daughter and I have decided the next house we have we are going to have a girls bathroom and a boys bathroom!