Friday, January 28, 2011

Kathy, Kim and Kyle

Do you know these three women?


The one on the left is Kathy Hilton (mother of Paris....) the older sister, but she is not who this post is about.

If you watch The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills you may know the other two, Kim and Kyle, but did you know that they were both child stars?

I didn't remember them either until I did a little digging.....

Do either of these people look familiar?


This is  Kyle, who played Mr. Edward's adopted daughter, Alicia Sanderson, on Little House on the Prairie

This is, Kim, who played Prudence Everett, in Nanny and the Professor, Tia Malone in Escape to Witch Mountain and Olga Nordstrom in Little House on the Prairie. She's been in a lot of other stuff too...some naughty and some nice, but nothing that I remember. Basically, according to her, she supported the family.

Anyway, I thought it was very interesting, mainly because I still am was addicted to Little House on the Prairie as a child and I didn't even recognize them.

No comments: