Friday, November 26, 2010

30 DAYS OF TRUTH...DAY #4


SOMETHING YOU HOPE YOU NEVER HAVE TO DO

Of course the very first thing that pops into my head is burying my child. 

I recently saw Marie Osmond on Oprah. Her 18 year old son committed suicide about 8 months ago. She even prepared his body for burial. I CANNOT IMAGINE HER SORROW! 

After that there are any number of things that race through my mind including: being a single parent, losing my home or job, being paralyzed, going blind....ok....I'm sure my list, IF I went on, would be the same as anyone else.


So instead I will divulge something that everyone else may NOT have on their list.....ready....
................................................




Having ants crawl all over me......I know, strange thing to think about, but I HATE the little suckers! They freak me out and they make my teeth itch! Sam better not ever ask for an ant farm because the answer will definitely be NO!


No comments: