Tuesday, June 22, 2010

LIFE HAS CHANGED


Here are the top ten ways that my life has changed since becoming a mommy 18 months ago:

10. I have a new perspective on the word "clean."

9. Life no longer runs on TRACEY SPEED, it runs on SAMUEL SPEED.

8. I am a more careful driver.

7. Believe it or not, those of you who know me, I am more patient.

6. Going to the bathroom alone is a treat.

5. I've become a better teacher.

4. The emptiness is gone.

3. I have a new found respect for my mother, who at my age had 7 children between the ages of 2 and 11.

2. A smile and a hug from my boy, makes all my troubles melt away.

1. The world is an amazing and interesting place when you see it though new eyes.

2 comments:

Connie said...

Isn't it amazing how those are all GOOD things? I don't think I could come up with a bad one. Honestly!

Rachel said...

I have to agree - especially with 4, 5, 10.