Thursday, June 17, 2010

FASHION TIPS

My summer job is working at a boutique where I will be giving fashion advice. I thought I'd show you some of the up and coming looks so that you can be as hip as me....

Pink is in these days.....major plastic surgery too!

This is for the man that wants to match what his wife and his girlfriend are wearing....

If you wear your clothes tight and fit them into all your nooks and crannies, it gives the illusion that you're skinny.

You can save money by clothes swapping with your sister.

Black boots go with EVERYTHING!

Pink Unicorns are all the rage in....oh never mind....

Lots of color and feathers make your eyes look bigger.

Support the government! It's very patriotic!

Last, but not least, this is the latest way to find a mate......a new study has just been released that says that men are very attracted to avocados and kiwis. Don't dress like an orange or a watermelon though, that would just be plain silly.

2 comments:

MtnGirl said...

Those are hilarious....and disgusting! :-)

Lana said...

OMG Tracey!! I am dying here!! These pics are hilarious and some are a bit gross too! ROFL ROFL!!!