Sunday, March 7, 2010

NO COMMENT

MckMama at My Charming Kids just published a post about how she will not "respond to my naysayers' accusations."

For all of us who have been attacked about adopting or infertility, this one is for you. One of the reasons she is being attacked is for leaving her kids in the states and going on a mission to Kenya. Go on over and read her post. She is very articulate. Although the reasons we are being attacked are different, the feelings and answer still relate. I couldn't have said it better myself.

The two quotes I liked the most were....

John Piper who said, "if we are not hated by someone, we either don't know enough people, or we don't speak enough truth."

And from 1 Peter 4:12, "Do not be surprised when people persecute you. In fact, you should be concerned if people speak too well of you because that is how the false prophets were treated. At the end of the day, it is all about the Holy Spirit and what He has called you to do."

Thanks MckMama...I owe you one!

No comments: