My mother has always had a prayer list and I've now started one of my own. So each Sunday I will publish the prayer requests of anyone who e-mails me. Please keep us updated as God answers your prayers too.
My mother is home and her recovery is progressing nicely. Thanks to all the wonderful doctors and nurses and Praise God.
Who we are praying for this week...
* My mother to be fully healed.
* My husband's job situation.
* Strength for my Dad as he cares for my mother.
* The country and people of Haiti.
* All the people in Chile.
* Debbie needs some words of encouragement.
* All those children still waiting to find a Forever Family
* Those hurt by organizations that are suppose to protect them.
* Those trying to be reunited with lost family.
* My friend, Penny's, entire family is very sad. Need prayers for healing their hearts and spirits.
* Janice needs healing from her cancer. Two more spots found on her spine.
* BB's husband's job situation.
* K-the birthmother of our baby
* Bri's hubby's job situation.
* Lisa - guidance for hubby & adoption plans to fall into place
* Dawn - husband to hear God and find his way to Him
* Christy prayers and praise
* Rebel may your troubles end soon and blessings for Turtle and Kent.
* orphaned and alone
* Foster Care reform
* those in Foster Care needing their parents to step up
* Foster Care mothers and fathers
* peace in the Middle East
* our economy
* honesty in our leaders
* all service men and women that they may come home soon
E-mail me if you have someone for me to add to the weekly prayer request. God Bless.