Sunday, March 28, 2010

GOD HEAR OUR PRAYERS #89

My mother has always had a prayer list and I've now started one of my own. So each Sunday I will publish the prayer requests of anyone who e-mails me. Please keep us updated as God answers your prayers too.

Who we are praying for this week...

* My mother's hip and heart to be healed.
* My mother's recovery from her stroke.
* The country and people of Chile.
* The country and people of Haiti.
* Debbie needs some words of encouragement.
* All those children still waiting to find a Forever Family
* Those hurt by organizations that are suppose to protect them.
* Those trying to be reunited with lost family.
* Manuel has lost his dad to cancer.
* My friend, Penny's, entire family is very sad. Need prayers for healing their hearts and spirits.
* Janice needs healing from her cancer. She now needs round the clock care.
* Lana wants prayers that she is matched soon.
*
BB's husband's job situation.
* K-the birthmother of our baby
* Bri's hubby's job situation.
* Lisa - guidance for hubby & adoption plans to fall into place
* Dawn - husband to hear God and find his way to Him
* Christy prayers and praise
* Rebel may your troubles end soon and blessings for Turtle and Kent
* orphaned and alone
* Foster Care reform
* those in Foster Care needing their parents to step up
* Foster Care mothers and fathers
* peace in the Middle East
* our economy
* honesty in our leaders
* all service men and women that they may come home soon

E-mail me if you have someone for me to add to the weekly prayer request. God Bless.


Photobucket

1 comment:

Deb said...

Thanks for the prayers. I've since let it go and am enjoying just living in the moment while ever so patiently waiting on God to take us to the next step.