Tuesday, February 2, 2010

...AND NOW THE MOST DRAMATIC BACHELOR, EVER! Episode 5

To review, Jake, 31, pilot from Dallas, had cut the "herd" to 5, last week. The big drama was that he cut one more girl then he had to and Vienna still hasn't worn out her welcome with him. WHY? I HAVE NO IDEA?

THIS WEEK....

Tenley gets the first one-on-one date in San Fransisco. They go to China Town and have dinner at the top of Coit Tower. Jake says, "cheating is a choice," which I totally agree with, but....then he says that the woman he marries will be the "last woman I'm going to look at." Sorry, but you are ignorant if you think that's going to happen. I know my husband loves me, but he'd have to be deaf and blind not to, at least, notice other woman...give me a break. I think they really hit it off and I would KEEP her.

KISS COUNT: 4

Now Jake has a two-on-one date with Gia and Vienna at a castle vineyard in Napa.

Gia says she feels like the third wheel. Gia is VERY sappy. He seems to be attracted to her, but I don't think she will be the last one standing. I would have to say CUT!

KISS COUNT: 3

Vienna is very needy and Richard says that she "looks up" when she talks and it drives him nuts. Remember the "low-talker" on Seinfeld. He's calling her the "up-talker." She has unrealistic expectations of what a marriage will be like. Later, Vienna seeks him out in his bedroom, but because Gia is staying in the castle too, he sends her away. CUT! CUT! CUT! PLEASE!

KISS COUNT: 2

Corrie gets the third date at a park. Things are very awkward. They say a lot of "ummm," and "ahhh." There conversation is very stilted. There relationship is not far enough along. Later at the Science Center, she tells him she is saving herself for marriage. He says he respects her decision, but I don't think their relationship has moved far enough along. I would say CUT!

KISS COUNT: 2

Ali gets the last date. They walk around, eat lunch, go on a picnic. They are very relaxed together. They have great conversations. I feel she is the best one for him. KEEP!

KISS COUNT: 5

ROSE CEREMONY....here are the girls that got roses....

#1 Tenley

#2 Ali

#3 Gia

#4 Vienna


AND THE ONE THAT WAS CUT:

Corrie

So, out of the 4 girls left, I would cut 3! Jake keeps Vienna around, but I don't think she will make it to the very end. I think it will come down to Tenley and Ali. The total KISS COUNT....19. Let's see how I do next week.

Next week's preview shows Jake going on 4 hometown date, Chris, the host, saying that no one will be cut, and some major drama....really...on this show?!? I'll be tuning in, will you?

2 comments:

Sissy said...

I liked Corrie, but knew she wasn't coming out of her shell fast enough!

annieology said...

Wow, you seriously love this show. It interferes with something else so I don't watch, but love the updates. Makes me feel like a non-loser to know who these people are.