Wednesday, January 13, 2010

WINTER FUN!?!

My friend, Mike, (from New Hampshire) sent these pictures recently of him and his kids. He makes fun of us desert people and the amount of snakes and scorpions we have to deal with. Count your blessings, Mike. You wouldn't be able to see them coming if they could live in snow.

I think they've found the opening to the bat cave!

Thank God for evergreen trees. They're the only color that exists between November and April.

See the frozen river in the background. Mountain water is the coldest on Earth. It's the best way to keep the beer cold.

Hi, everyone! Ok, this is for the birds. Let's go home!

I love how they cut the path right through the snow bankin' and just keep going.

Thanks, Mike. I now remember why I left 20 years ago. Don't get me wrong I love to ski and such, but I love to be able to feel my toes and see the sun much more!

1 comment:

Mandy @ The Party of 3 said...

LOL! That is for the birds and I complained about the snow we got here in OK!