Monday, September 14, 2009

WHERE ARE WE GOING?

Richard and I have always loved to travel and usually end up somewhere with water...go figure...we live in the desert. Here are the top five places I'd like to visit:

I'd love to go to Israel and walk where Jesus walked, but I don't see that happening any time soon. It's too turbulent over there for me.

I've always wanted to take a cruise. A lot of people talk about wanting to go on an Alaskan cruise...not me...miles and miles of snow and ice....no way....lots of sun and a good book...aaaahhh.

Maui is another place I'd like to see....the waterfalls, the volcanoes...a luau....topical....aaaahhh.

Fiji's water is amazing. I've heard that the huts you stay in are right on the water.

The last place in my top five is Egypt, to see the pyramids. I know...no water at all and back in the desert! Ironic, huh?!?


WHAT TOP FIVE PLACES WOULD YOU MOST LIKE TO VISIT?

3 comments:

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

I want to go anywhere. ANYwhere anywhere anywhere. And everywhere.

Rebekah said...

Okay...scary. Those are my top five places. Same order even! :)

Tracey said...

ANSWER to where are we going? UNFORTUNATELY WE'RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE BECAUSE RICHARD GAVE UP HIS VACATION TIME FOR A YEAR TO START A NEW JOB CLOSER TO HOME!!!

-RICHARD (TRACEY'S HUSBAND)