Monday, September 14, 2009

HOT! HOT! HOT!


According to my mother, yesterday, my father had a temperature of 105 degrees. However, she was using one of these! Not sure how much I trust them.

My sister and I told her about the new kind...

...like this or even....

....ones like this that you just slide across the forehead.

I thought I was pretty "with it" until I saw this one....
...that you use like this....called a LUNAR BABY THERMOMETER.Very cool! I may have to get one!

Or how about the INFANT PACIFIER THERMOMETER!?! Now that is a good idea!

Ok...back to my Dad. He's better. No temperature today, but he does have a sinus infection and a real bad cough that the doctors gave him Codine for. Aaahhh...codine...the best night sleep besides NyQuil.

GET WELL SOON, DAD! I LOVE YOU!

No comments: