Monday, September 28, 2009

SHOPPING WITHOUT SPENDING A PENNY

I went to the second hand children's store, on my way home from work, and found some great deals. The total cost of these outfits was only $11.00. Then, to top it off, I had a credit there, so they didn't cost me a penny! SCORE!

I love the little moose on the dark green one! Moose remind me of where I grew up in New Hampshire. In one weeks time it's dropped 20 degrees here. One day Samuel was wearing onesies with no socks and the next day I had him in flannel sleepers. I still need a few more warm outfits, but the selection for boys clothes was pitiful. I may have to break down and look at WalMart.

2 comments:

Melba said...

Wow, that's awesome!! So great to feel good about your finds when you put the time and effort into thrifty shopping!

Melba

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

I adore second hand kid stuff. Check out any clothing/toy sales in your area, too. I get entire WARDROBES for my children for a dollar or two an item.